Did you not take notes during Rick Dodge's ISS World Expo presentation about New Construction: Multi Story on April 6? Or did you miss it? What about the Expo Hall booths? Miss the ISS Expo altogether? If so, see important takeaways:
Important multi-storage systems new construction presentation takeaways:
- A great option when your site is limited in size;
- Two systems for multi-story construction: the load-bearing system, and the 10x10 structural system;
- Do your homework with planning and zoning for multi-story constructed buildings;
- A load-bearing wall system is the most cost-efficient way to build up to four stories;
- The use of steel does not restrict in exterior finishes;
- Standing seam roofing systems are the most widely used roofs in storage;
- The 2012 energy code will have a major cost impact upon all self-storage construction.
ISS Expo Hall Booth #723 – insight
Do you know what were the most commonly asked questions in our booth? Rick and David Dodge were asked about:
- Design/build services
Get in contact with Paramount Metal Systems to discover how we can solve your own specific self-storage needs.